The International Paralympic Committee signed an Agreement with the Wheelchair Dance Sport Federation in Russia to hold the international competitions Saint-Petersburg 2021 World Para Dance Sport World - Cup Continents Cup.
The competition will be held in St. Petersburg from 08th to 13th of September 2021.
September 8-9 - arrival days;
September 10-12 - competition days;
September 13 - departure day.
The Competitions are held by the Ministry of Sports of the Russian Federation, the Russian Federation of Sports for Persons with Physical Impairment, the Committee for Physical Culture and Sports of the Government of St. Petersburg and the Interregional Public Organization of People with disabilities “Wheelchair Dance Sport Federation”.
Athletes licensed by the International Paralympic Committee are allowed to participate in the World Cup:
-the strongest athletes of the national federations;
-athletes of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
Application form you can find on the website https://ccup.ru/en/online-entry-form and on the official website of competitions.
Registration starts on 28th of June and will last until the 2nd of August 2021.
Age of participants - 13 years and older.
DISCIPLINES OF COMPETITIONS (1 and 2 class):
1. Duo, Combi - Standard (5 dances - Waltz, Tango, Viennese waltz, Slow
2. Duo, Combi - Latin (5 dances - Samba, Cha-cha-cha, Rumba, Paso Doble, Jive).
3. Men's. Conventional (5 dances - Waltz, Tango, Samba, Rumba, Jive).
4. Women's. Conventional (5 dances - Waltz, Tango, Samba, Rumba, Jive).
5. Duo, Combi - Freestyle (1 dance of your choice with any musical accompaniment).
6. Men's, Women's. Freestyle (1 dance of your choice with any musical accompaniment).
7. Juniors. Boys. Conventional (3 dances - Waltz, Samba, Jive).
8. Juniors. Girls. Conventional (3 dances - Waltz, Samba, Jive).
Unofficial developing disciplines (not included in the Unified All-Russian Register of Sports and are not ncluded in the IPC competition program) IPC license is not required. Wheelchair dancers - participants with only musculoskeletal disorders.
1. Children 7-12 years old. Boys, Girls. Conventional (3 dances - Waltz,
2. Juniors. Boys. Freestyle (1 dance of your choice with any musical accompaniment).
3. Juniors. Girls. Freestyle (1 dance of your choice with any musical accompaniment).
4. Group Freestyle. The Group Freestyle must have at least 50% wheelchair dancers.
The first international Para Dance Sport competitions in Russia after 2019!
Dear friends, see you at the World Cup!